Our aim is to achieve personal growth and success for our children within a caring, human ethos. This is accomplished through the setting of a small, dynamic, family-orientated school, where we teach the value of openness and mutual respect throughout our school community, in which there is a strong belief in the traditional values of education.
At My School ITALY, the child has the opportunity to: Enjoy a well-balanced curriculum, designed to give him/her the best possible opportunity to make a successful transfer to the Primary School; participate in a wide range of sporting, artistic and musical activities; engage in a stimulating variety of extra-curricular pursuits.
• Enable the child to develop his/her talents and enthusiasm for learning.
• Enable the child to grow into a confident and enthusiastic young person, ready for the challenges and opportunities of further education and life.
We benefit from:
• Specialist subject teaching from an early age.
• MSIK Virtual School - Our new Digital facilities.
• MSIK Decant - Our own Teaching Tool.
• MSIK Milestones - Our Assessment Tool.
to view this page, please login with your id and password.
Piazza Luigi Di Savoia 40 - 70121 Bari - ITALY
+39 0803328579 / +91 04027118122
+39 3804779120 / +91 9000947265
© 2015 My School ITALY Kindergarten - P.IVA 07244580721
Powered by Comma3